Best Utility Pumps
Top-Rated & Best-Selling Utility Pumps
There are many different kinds of utility pumps to choose from, and you don't always know what you're getting. That's why we put together the Best Utility Pumps of 2022 based on our best-selling, highest-rated models with expert recommendations to ensure you get the perfect type for your needs.
If you're not sure what kind of utility water pump you need, check out our Submersible Pump Buyer’s Guide to get started and come back to the list for an expert recommendation.
Best Utility Pumps List
You can scroll through the full recommended list of utility water pumps below, or simply click on the one you want to see right away.
Looking for that indestructible piece of equipment that you need at the most important times in your life? The Multiquip ST2047 - 87 GPM 2" Submersible Utility Pump is designed for the construction industry and built to perform and take a beating. It's rugged and efficient drawing only 8 running amps! The Bottom/Side Suction Design allows for dewatering of surfaces up to 1" and the 2" (NPT) female discharge provides a max 87 GPM and the 25-Foot Power Cord gives you more mobility and makes it great for indoor and outdoor applications. For this and many more reasons, this pump earns our recommendation!
Multiquip Compact Submersible Utility Pump
- Great for moving water in confined & open area applications
1 HP Motor w/ Internal Thermal Overload Protection
- Energy efficient design, only draws 8A when running
Cast Iron/Steel Motor Casing w/ Cast Aluminum Pump Housing
- Rugged design for contractor use
Neoprene Rubber Over Cast Iron Impeller
- With sealed ball bearings to extend pump life
Dual Mechanical Shaft Seals
- Provides increased abrasion resistance
Submersible utility pumps have been around for a while. Every once in a while, a manufacturer surprises us with some new cool technology. This pump is the most technologically advanced of it's kind with it's iSwitch Water Sensing Technology. Most other pumps will just run continuous or run at time intervals causing unnecessary wear and tear on the pump. This pump will only turn on when it senses water that needs to be pumped out. This pump also features an oil-free design so if you need to empty out a little of koi pond after heavy rain, this one won't harm those precious fish. For all of the above reasons, this pump earns our recommendation.
Submersible Automatic Utility Pump
- Pumps up to 3100 GPH @ 0' Lift
iSwitch Water Sensing Technology
- Provides automatic on/off operation
1/4 HP 2.5-Amp Motor
- Energy efficient design for reduced electricity costs
Sealed Thermoplastic Construction
- Corrosion-resistant design extends the life of the pump
Bottom Suction Design
- Filters debris & removes water down to 3/8” of surface
Submersible Multi-Purpose Pump
- Ideal for emergency water removal
- Great for basements, rooftops, window wells and crawl spaces
Thermoplastic & Stainless Steel Construction
- Extends the life of the pump & is completely corrosion-free
Thermally Protected Motor 1/2 HP 3-Amp Motor
- Designed for years of service and reliability
Bottom Intake Design
- Removes water to within 1" of surface
High Volume Pump
- Can pump up to 3000 GPH @ 0'
View: All Submersible Utility Pumps
Was this article helpful?