Best Utility Pumps
Top-Rated & Best-Selling Utility Pumps
There are many different kinds of utility pumps to choose from, and you don't always know what you're getting. That's why we put together the Best Utility Pumps of 2021 based on our best-selling, highest-rated models with expert recommendations to ensure you get the perfect type for your needs.
If you're not sure what kind of utility water pump you need, check out our Submersible Pump Buyer’s Guide to get started and come back to the list for an expert recommendation.
Best Utility Pumps List
You can scroll through the full recommended list of utility water pumps below, or simply click on the one you want to see right away.
- Pumps up to 1,800 GPH @ 0'
- Impact and corrosion resistant
- Great for window wells, rooftops and basements
- “Smart” controller starts the pump every 2-1/2 minutes
- (See Page 3 of manual for additional pump cycle information)
- Automatic thermal overload protector for added protection
- Pumps up to 3100 GPH @ 0' Lift
- Provides automatic on/off operation
- Energy efficient design for reduced electricity costs
- Corrosion-resistant design extends the life of the pump
- Filters debris & removes water down to 3/8” of surface
- Great for moving water in confined & open area applications
- Energy efficient design, only draws 8A when running
- Rugged design for contractor use
- With sealed ball bearings to extend pump life
- Provides increased abrasion resistance