Best Pool Cover Water Pumps
Top-Rated & Best-Selling Pool Cover Pumps
Need to remove water off your pool cover? There are pumps for that. That's why we put together the Best Pool Cover Pumps of 2022 based on our best-selling, highest-rated models with expert recommendations to ensure you get the perfect type for your needs.
If you're not sure what kind of water pump you need, check out our Pool Cover Pump Buyer’s Guide to get started and come back to the list for an expert recommendation.
Best Pool Cover Pumps List
You can scroll through the full recommended list of pool cover pumps below, or simply click on the one you want to see right away.
This Wayne pool cover pump offers the basic features that most other pumps offer with the added bonus of iSwitch® Sensing Technology and the built-in strainer that filters debris to minimize clogging. Along with the 25-foot power cord and 25-foot "Pull To Shore" rope that's also included to prevent damage to the pump cord & makes it easy and safe to retrieve, this pump also includes built-in debris and ice overload protection for added safety. This does not mean that it is designed to be left on your pool cover all year round throughout the freezing conditions of winter. It just provides you that added protection should you start hitting those low temps early into the cold weather season and you forget to bring that pump in for the really cold days. Together with all these features and the 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty, the Wayne WAPC250 gets our recommendation.
Automatic iSwitch® Pool Cover Pump
- Plug-In & leave the pump unattended for worry-free water removal
Oil-Free Energy Efficent 1/4 HP Motor Rated @ Only 2.5 Amps
- Pumps Up To 3000 GPH
iSwitch® Sensing Technology (2-1/2 On & 3/4" Off)
- Microprocessor controlled for optimal operation
Sealed Thermoplastic Construction For Submersible Use
- With built-in debris and ice overload protection for added safety
Check Valve Reducer (1-1/4" to 3/4")
- Minimizes short-cycling by keeping the pump primed.
This pool cover pump is recommended for several reasons. First of all, the pump comes with a 3/4" garden hose connection and a 25' power cord. The pump is also automatic and has an integrated float switch that activates in 2" of water. The built-in handle makes it very easy to move around and helps with easy placement on the pool cover. If these features weren't enough, the 3-year warranty offers a piece of mind you can't ignore.
Automatic Pool Cover Pump
- Removes standing water from pool covers
Removable Intake Screen
- Designed for easy cleaning and maintenance
- For portability and ease of placement and removal
Integrated Float Switch
- Provides reliable automatic operation
- Pump activates in as little as 2" of water
Convenient Household Design
- 1" FNPT Discharge
- 3/4" Garden hose connection
- 25' Power cord
Bur-Cam Automatic Pool Cover Pump
- Built from non-corrosive materials
- Water-cooled 1/6 HP motor
Electronic Float Switch
- Activates when water level reaches 1-3/4"
- Float switch descends and reaches low water level shut off
- Motor runs for an additional 30 seconds to complete drainage
Convenient & Practical
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Garden hose discharge threads (3/4")
- 24' power cord
2 Year Warranty
Was this article helpful?